College Series | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: College Series

Saturday, February 21, 2015

College Series

I start back at college this week. I am beyond excited. I love starting new things (although it is the start of my second year so not totally new) and I am running through the things that I need to do before I start and I thought that now would be a good time to start a College Series. Specifically on things that I takes a while to work out.


This series will include things like how I study, what I have in my bag, exercise and nutrition, things to do before you start back, as well as planning, organizing your time and many more that will be linked to this page once they have been posted.

The first post in this series will be posted on Wednesday (that is my Wednesday, so most peoples Tuesday).

Posts so Far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment