Assignments and Readings Printable | Polka Dots and Rainy Days: Assignments and Readings Printable

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Assignments and Readings Printable

I love to stay on top of all of my college work, it makes me feel relaxed and free to enjoy my day. Most of the time this doesn't happen, as much as I plan and make sure I get everything done on time I always feel like once I have finished one thing there is a thousand more things to do.

So I made another printable.... And I am going to share it here with you!! (yippee!) 

 The printable is made to be printed on both sides of the paper, so on one side you will have the assignments for the week, or classes however you want to categorize them (the photos have the dates and my classes printed, but on the PDF they are blank).

So on the back will be the readings, which again are left blank, so you can write them by class or date or however.

These really help me in staying organized and on time with assignments and readings and I hope they will be a big help to you too!

You are welcome to download them here

No comments:

Post a Comment